UP Police Merit List 2018 is available here. Candidates can check the UP Police Merit List 2018 from here. UP Police Merit list shows all numbers of candidates among man and woman. The UPPRPB Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board conducts the common written exam. Then the Physical test and medical test for the candidates those who are qualified in the written exam. The UPPRPB is going to upload the UP Police Merit List 2018 for all the candidates on its official website.
UP Police Merit List 2018
The UP Police Merit list of the Uttar Pradesh Police Exam 2018 was prepared on the basis of the 12th and 10th standard marks of the applied candidates. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will select the applied candidates as per the Merit List for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test. UP Police Merit List 2018 is announced by the officials and candidates are waiting for this list to know their selection in the UP Police Department.
The Merit list of UP Police 2018 plays an important part in the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and selection.
- The candidates those who are top of the UP Police Merit list will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test first.
- The candidates are given more preference based on this UP Police Merit List.
- This Merit List will help them to beat their competitors in the selection procedure.
- This was considered as an essential criterion in the candidate’s recruitment process.
Expected Merit List for the UP Police Recruitment 2018
The expected overall UP Police Merit lists for the Uttar Pradesh Police Department’s Recruitment is mentioned here:
For Male Candidates, the expected cut off list is 191.67.
For Female Candidates, the expected cut off list is 210.75
|Particular||Marks to be given|
|High School (10th) Marks||100|
|Intermediate School (12th) Marks||200|
Mark Calculations for High School
Now the Board has finished its making of the final UP Police Merit List for Recruitment. Marks equal to the percentage in 10th will be given. That is if the candidates have 63.45 in 10th class then 63.45 marks will be provided to the candidate out of 100.
Maximum 200 marks will be awarded for 12th Marks. Marks equal to twice the percentage in 12th will be given. That is if the percentage of the candidate in 12th class is 75.00 then 150 marks will be provided for the candidate out of 200. Candidates can get the UP Police Merit List 2018 from here.
Race Mark Calculations for Merit List
The Race Mark for the candidates is calculated as below:
For Male 4.8 KMs:
- 17 minutes or less – 200
- 17 minutes 15 seconds – 198
- 17 minutes 30 seconds – 196
- 17 minutes 45 seconds – 194
- 26 minutes 30 seconds – 124
- 26 minutes 45 seconds – 122
- 27 minutes – 120
For Female 2.4 KMs:
- 11 minutes or less – 200
- 11 minutes 15 seconds – 196
- 11 minutes 30 seconds – 192
- 11 minutes 45 seconds – 188
- 15 minutes 30 seconds – 128
- 15 minutes 45 seconds – 124
- 16 minutes – 120
Steps for downloading the UP Police Merit List
- Visit the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Next, select the “UP Police 2018 Recruitment” menu.
- The UP Police Merit List 2018 Recruitment is visible on the screen.
- Download the UP Police Merit List 2018 by clicking download.
Thank you for reading this post. We will update future information very soon and thank you for using our site. Stay connected with us. and bookmark our website. If any query, Leave a comment in below-given comment box.