UP Police Wireless Operator recruitment: The Up Police department hires employees for the posts of wireless operators for various different wings of the department. There are various wings like the communication wing, maintenance wing, etc where the wireless operators are required. The wireless operators are thus employed for the various different wings such as the communication wing.
Utter Pradesh Police Wireless Operator recruitment
It is basically a post for Group C non gazette employees. Under this post, 50% of the transfer is through deputation and 50% by direct recruitment. The grade pay is around 9300-34800 along with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- The age limit of UP Police Wireless Operator for the candidates must be between 18-30 years for the direct recruitment. The eligibility of the candidates must be as follows:-
- A candidate must possess a matriculation certificate or any second class certificate of competency which is equivalent to it and is issued by the ministry of communication.
- A candidate shall possess a passed grade 2 trade test of wireless operator conducted by the navy, army or air force.
- Secondly, a candidate must possess graduation degree in physics, maths, and chemistry from a recognized university or board.
- A typing speed of 30 w.p.m is required and an eligibility for transfer on deputation or transfer officer under the central or the state police.
- A candidate must also have a preferred knowledge in computer applications.
- For the post of radio wireless operators in UP Police, the candidates shall possess a graduation degree in BCA or any diploma in electronics, electrical engineering
- There is also UP Police Wireless Operator physical measurement for males and females. The height needed for the males is 168 cm and 155 cm for the females. The chest size is 81 cm for the males. The weight must be 50 kgs for the males and 45 kg for the females.
- The candidates who qualify the physical standard and the physical endurance test have to appear for the written examination which includes three sections i.e. general awareness and English language section of 50 marks each and the duration for the sections is one hour. There is an academic section which consists of subjects such as maths, physics, general science and is of 100 marks and the duration for the examination is one and a half hour.
Filling an UP Police application for radio operators, radio technicians, and other wireless operators
The following steps must be followed to fill the application form:-
- A candidate will have to fill only one application form, even if he/she is applying for various different posts. the preferences must be indicated in the form while filling. The preferences are a must and must be indicated in the application form.
- A candidate can fill only one application, otherwise, will be disqualified.
- The nest step is to submit an application in the plain paper along with the self-attested photographs of the candidate. there must be three photographs. The proofs regarding the qualification’s and the technical qualification for UP Police Wireless Operator must also be attached. The format must be as per given in the form. After filling all the necessary details and attach the supporting documents, the candidate must send the application form to the director suprtiendent of police.
We are grateful to the readers who took out their valuable time to read this article. We promise to provide more details for future reference. We promise the best for all the aspirants.