UP Police ASI recruitment 2018 application form: There is a good opportunity for the job hunters who wish to be part of Uttar Pradesh Police Department since Uttar Pradesh Police Department is planning to recruit the brave & strong candidates for the post of ASI. The Uttar Pradesh Police Department is going to release the UP Police ASI Recruitment Notifications for various posts. The recruitment notifications are published by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. The interested, deserving, eligible applicants can apply for respective vacancy both Online and Offline.In both the formats, the application forms are available. A large number of candidates can apply for these vacancies but only those candidates are selected who fulfill the required notifications of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board.
UP Police ASI recruitment 2018
Candidates have the facility to apply both Offline and Online. The Official site is www.uppbpb.gov.in. after the release of notifications by the Uttar Pradesh Police Department, The applicants can download the notification details and application form. But, here the applicants have both the choice of applying whether offline or online.First of all the applicants must read all the details regarding UP police ASI vacancy notification and eligibility criteria carefully. After reading all the details, if aspirants are eligible, it’s their wish to apply whether Online or Offline.
Once the applicants have decided the mode of UP Police ASI application form, they must apply as opportunities are very rare and it must be respected otherwise the deserving and wishing candidates will miss the chance to make a career in Uttar Pradesh Police Department. Here come the methods of submission of both Offline &Online, which will make the process easy for the candidates to apply. The two methods are as follows:
How to apply for UP police ASI recruitment 2018 [offline]
- First of all, candidates have to go to Post Office for purchasing the application form, from the nearby district post office of Uttar Pradesh.
- Read the instructions given on the form carefully, the eligibility criteria, the details of documents to be attached& other details in the form.
- After reading the form, now candidates can fill the UP ASI application form with all relevant and correct information with care and attention.
- Once the form is filled, next comes the attachments such as attested photocopies of age proof, educational certificates, and recent colored passport size photo. The photo must be posted in the appropriate space and signature of the candidate must be done at appropriate places and other attested photocopies of documents and certificates must be attached with the form.
- Again check the UP Police recruitment form as it meets all the requirements.
- Finally, submit the form to the nearest post office before the last dates of submission.
UP Police ASI online form 2018
- First of all, candidates must visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Police ASI Recruitment i.e. uppbpb.gov.in.
- Download the application form for the post of ASI.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Carefully fill the form with all the correct and relevant informations.
- Attach all the requisite and relevant documents, photo & signature with the form.
- Check all the details in the form which are filled.
- Then click on the option “submit “to the official address of Uttar Pradesh police recruitment board before the last date of submission.
- Take out the print of the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- The admit cards will be uploaded to the official site after the two months of UP police ASI application notification.
So these were the two methods of submission of forms. Now it’s the time for government job seekers who want to become the pride of Uttar Pradesh Police Department to apply after the release of notification.