UP Home guard recruitment 2017 application form: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has released the notification of Home Guard vacancies online at their official site www.uphaar.up.nic.in. Recently the advertisements of vacancies have been announced by the Police Department of Uttar Pradesh. The eligible, capable and interested candidate’s applications are invited online and candidates can also apply offline sending the UP home guard application form 2017 at the respective center of District Commandant. There are lots of vacancies available so there is a great opportunity for the desirable, dedicated and interested applicants who wish to be a part of Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
UP Home guard recruitment 2017
The UP home guard vacancy application form are available both offline and online. The official site for “Online Application Process” is www.uphaar.up.nic.in. All the notification details and application forms are available online in PDF Format. The notification details has all the information’s regarding number of vacancies in different departments, UP home guard recruitment application form , eligibility criteria including age limit, educational details etc. The process of filling the form both online and offline is also available on the site, so it has become very easy for the aspirants to apply in both the cases. So there is a golden chance for aspirants who are looking for the government jobs in the Police Department.
PROCEDURE OF FILLLING FORM
The candidates who are applying offline, they must first fill all the details in the application form carefully so that no mistake occurs in the form. The applicants must attach all the attested photocopies of documents, certificates with the form, correctly and send it in a envelope written on the envelope as “ Application for the post of Home Guards Volunteer “ by the registered or speed post or can be handed personally, to the District Commandant of either Meerut, Bhaghpat, Hapur and Saharanpur etc.
The procedure of Online Application Process is as follows:
- First the aspirants are advised to visit the web portal uphaar.up.nic.in. and download the notification details.
- After reading the notification details, click on the Link of UP Home Guard recruitment 2017.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the form with great care and attention, since once the form is submitted it cannot be edited or modified.
- Attach all the requisite documents which are needed and 4 passport size photos of applicant with the form and upload it on the official site of Uttar Pradesh Home guard Recruitment Board.
- The admit card will be uploaded on the site soon after 2 months of notification.
- The date and schedule of the examination will be given on the admit card.
The applicants are advised to be in touch with the official site for the latest updates.